[sane-devel] question about Option_Value union

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:07:12 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 08:34:03AM +0000, stef wrote:
> 	I've put up a patch moving Option_Value declaration in sanei_backend.h, and
> modifying backends include to use it at
>
> 	http://perso.wanadoo.fr/septieme/Option_Value.patch

The patch is in CVS now. To be exact, the changes are based on your
work. I've removed the #include <sane/sanei_backend.h> in the header
files. Instead I've moved the already existing #includes in the C
files. Further more, I've found some more occurances of Option_Value
and removed the teco2 anomaly mentioned in my other email. Please test.