[sane-devel] Support for UMAX Powerlook 1000

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:45:24 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 03:40:35PM -0500, R. Steven Rainwater wrote:
> Does anyone know if/when the UMAX Powerlook 1000 USB scanner will be
> supported? It's not listed on the SANE: Supported Devices page and the

If it's not in our lists it usually means that we don't have any
information about that scanner. Can you provide some more details?

The scanner has only a USB interface? What's the ouput of
"cat /proc/bus/usb/devices" when the scanner is plugged in (assuming
Linux)?

I don't know if it's supported but I guess it's not.