[sane-devel] Spot Tech.: update

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:48:24 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 04:37:26PM +0300, Oleksiy O.Loktev wrote:
> I want to notify you, that the scanners ScanTak 2c/3c of firm Spot
> Technology, as I managed to clarify, have the proprietary interface (is
> possible  developed by firm Spot Technology), which has not anything
> common with the interface SCSI External. Therefore it is required to
> edit WEB-page www.mostang.com/sane/sane-mfgs.html#SPOT-TECHNOLOGY,
> which in the given moment contains an incorrect information.

Our latest list for the CVS version already contain the update
(SCSI->proprietary). Usually we don't change the "old" lists because
they are generated by the information we have when the release is mad
(1.0.12 in that case).

http://www.meier-geinitz.de/sane/lists/sane-mfgs-cvs.html#SPOT-TECHNOLOGY

When your backend is working, the status will change from
"unsupported" to something like "mininam", "basic", "good" or
"complete".