[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1260 TPU again?

gerard klaver gerard@gkall.hobby.nl
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 14:01:18 +0000

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 11:42, Gerhard Jaeger wrote:
> Hi, although the negative scans are far from perfect, I've checked it
> here with latest CVS stuff and have no stripes...
>
> My problem is, that I'm not sure how to setup the various parameters,
> or to filter the image data that the colors of a negative are correct.
> I asked the list a couple of weeks ago for help, but got no response
> so far...
>
> ciao,
>   Gerhard

Maybe one thing to mention, when scanning some stripes can be caused by
the interpolation effect when choosing not the fixed dpi values of the
scanner chips. So for example 350 dpi can give stripes, 300 or 400 give
a correct scan.

--
m.vr.gr.