[sane-devel] Re: ISCAN 1.10.0 and Mandrakelinux Cooker

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf@epkowa.co.jp
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:57:31 +0900

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late follow-up (I'm preparing for a talk at AsiaOSS and
a seminar I have to give in Singapore -- I won't be able to read mail
from Aug 31 - Sep 9).

I've summarised your concerns and forwarded them up the food chain.
>From there they should hopefully make it to the people at EPSON who
decide (and pay for) what kind of work EPSON KOWA does on iscan.

FWIW, personally I agree with most, if not all, of your opinions and
am, in my free time, working on patches for a few of them.  It's just
that I can't get time scheduled to incorporate them in our official
releases :-(

--
Olaf Meeuwissen                            EPSON KOWA Corporation, PF1
FSF Associate Member #1962           sign up at http://member.fsf.org/