[sane-devel] Epson Perfetion 2480 scanner

Alexis Muller Alexis.Muller@lifl.fr
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:37:40 +0200

--=-voFTub0JWS4cE6Xwp2yI

On Thu, 2004-08-26 at 08:31, Oliver Schwartz wrote:
[...]
> After applying the changes, run "touch snapscan.c", "make" and "make
> install" again.
> This should allow scanning in all resolutions with the right scanning are=
as.
> Please test it and let me know the results. Please also try grayscale and
> lineart mode, there were some problems reported for the 1670.
[...]

I just trying, and it's work :-D (as well as color, grayscale and
lineart).
Thank a lot for your help.

Best regards,

--=20
Alexis Muller
Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale de Lille (LIFL)
Universite de Lille 1 - 59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq Cedex
tel : 33 (0)3 28 77 85 79 - email :  Alexis.Muller@lifl.fr - Web : http://w=
ww.lifl.fr/~mullera

--=-voFTub0JWS4cE6Xwp2yI

--=-voFTub0JWS4cE6Xwp2yI--