[sane-devel] Mustek 600 III EP Plus

Hans Krueger hanskrueger@adelphia.net
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 07:07:40 -0400

I have Mustek 600 III EP Plus
suse 9.1
kernel 2.6.5-7.104
sane 1.0.14 -0.pm.0
using kde desktop 3.2.1
xsane 0.95 -0.pm.0
I read all that I can find
set my files
I do this
linux:/home/hans # SANE_DEBUG_MUSTEK_PP=1 scanimage -L
[sanei_debug] Setting debug level of mustek_pp to 1.
device `v4l:/dev/video0' is a Noname BT878 video (ATI TV-Wonder VE)
virtual device
device `v4l:/dev/bttv0' is a Noname BT878 video (ATI TV-Wonder VE)
virtual device
device `mustek_pp:Mustek-600-IIIEP' is a Mustek 600 III EP Plus flatbed
(CCD 300 dpi)
sane-find-scanner -p
found possible Mustek parallel port scanner at "parport0"
I do this as root for testing tomake sure all is working
start xsane it starts the light comes on but when I go to
scan the light doesn't move anybody have any ideas ?
the scanner does work
in suse 8.2 and ms

--
Hans