[sane-devel] Ready to commit, but no write access

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:14:34 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 01:42:37PM +0200, Ullrich Sigwanz wrote:
> I tried to check in (commit) my latest code changes for SANE but got the
> message
>
> > cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository
>
> Any ideas

Works for me at the moment (at least in the "html" module).

You are using the development CVS server and you are using ssh to
connect?

Can you connect by ssh to alioth.debian org? If yes, what does the
command "groups" show?

According to the alioth admin page you do have cvs commit permissions.