[sane-devel] Epson Perfetion 2480 scanner

Michael Polenske mpolenske@hpce.nec.com
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:50:20 +0200

Hi,

okay, after a powercyle of the complete system I can now use the transparency adapter without any problems. Maybe the scanner was confused because of my tests before :-)

Ciao, and best regards,
Michael

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:18:48 +0200
Alexis Muller <xaelis@free.fr> wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 08:34, Michael Polenske wrote:
> > Hi Alexis,
> >
> > one question - have you tried the transparency adapter ? When I
> > choose this to scan with I got a lot of errors like "broken pipe"
> > and the scannner is making some really strange noises. I'm not sure
> > if the problem is only available on my system - so can you try on
> > your system, please ? Thank you very much !
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> I already scanned some slides with the transparency adapter with no
> error. I hope your scanner isn't broken !
>
> best regards,
>
> --
> Alexis Muller
> Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale de Lille (LIFL)
> Universite de Lille 1 - 59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq Cedex
> tel : 33 (0)3 28 77 85 79 - email :  Alexis.Muller@lifl.fr - Web :
> http://www.lifl.fr/~mullera

Michael Polenske                  System Analyst
   NEC High Performance Computing Europe GmbH
Prinzenallee 11     D-40549 Duesseldorf, Germany
Tel: +49 211 5369 145     mpolenske@hpce.nec.com
Fax: +49 211 5369 199    http://www.hpce.nec.com
             GPG / PGP-Key available
		AIM: polenskeHPCE