[sane-devel] Epson Perfetion 2480 scanner

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@gmx.de
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:09:08 +0200

Hi,

of course you are right, the case in snapscan-scsi.c was in fact in my
modified files but somehow it didn't make into the diff I sent.

I don't have locks after the first scan, but if I start Xsane for the first
time I get 2 or 3 I/O errors and have to restart Xsane. After a certain time
(I guess when the lamp is warmed up?) it works like expected.

Regards and thanks for your work!

Karsten