[sane-devel] USB Epson Perfection 1250: "sane_start: Device busy"

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter@gmx.net
Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:51:06 +0100

Julien BLACHE wrote:
> Tim Waugh <twaugh@redhat.com> wrote:
>

>>Well this still seems to be affecting 1.0.15 even with the epson
>>backend change.  Commenting out the epson line in dll.conf makes
>>things work; they don't work if the line is uncommented.
>

> Can you give us the USB IDs of your scanner ?
>
> JB.

Here are the USB IDs of the Perfection 1260:

[root@majax dbus]# lsusb
Bus 001 Device 039: ID 04b8:011d Seiko Epson Corp. Perfection 1260 Photo

This model is also driven by the "plustek" driver and should not appear
in the "epson" driver, like the 1250.

I have checked now, with our Cooker package of SANE 1.0.15 the
Perfection 1260 works without problems. No patches applied to "epson"
and both "epson" and "plustek" are active in dll.conf.

I do not have a 1250 for testing.

    Till