[sane-devel] problems with HP 7450c

René Rebe rene@exactcode.de
Fri, 03 Dec 2004 17:20:49 +0100

Hi,

sorry for the delay - I was out of office ...

Marcus Hufgard (Kalkwerk Hufgard GmbH) wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Sorry!!

No problem ;-)

> "lsof | grep ..." brings absolutely nothing.
>
> the service hpusbscsi was running, i unload this module but it change
> nothing.

Maybe it was loaded again due to /dev/* statting and some auto-loader
running?

So just take a look if the module was loaded again - and disable the
auto-loading for the future (or just rm -f the hpusbscsi module ...).

When the error (or anohter) still presists a new DEBUG output would be
welcome.

> By
>
> Marcus

Sincerely yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
             http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.exactcode.de/t2