[sane-devel] Mustek ISA GS-400 scanner

Alfred Broda guaranga@wp.pl
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:56:26 +0000

Hi!
	I am writing about an old Mustek Scanner: GS-400 (handheld, true 256 gray, 400 DPI), connected to an ISA card (a GI1904 card).
	I got it some time ago, and have a Windows driver floppy. It still scans, unfortunately only uder Windows, and I am unable to find any means to start it under Linux (I have a Mandrake 10.0 running on the 2.6.7 kernel).
	I'm still experimenting with Wine and the driver from the floppy, but maybe there is a way to adopt some newer SANE Mustek backend to this scanner?
PS There is a readme.doc file with technical information that I can send.
			with regards, Alfred Broda
Stop searching forever.  Happiness is unattainable.