[sane-devel] Simplified installation procedure for Redhat Fedora Linux 1.0 and Epson 1670 scanner, also a report of a bug?

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:44:37 -0500 (EST)

nice. the only thing i would add is in your ./configure command:
--sysconfdir=/etc

oh, and the buttons are not likely to work until we decide just how we are
going to communicate them back to the front-end app, which is an on-going
discussion on this list.

allan