[sane-devel] On certain functions

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:14:26 -0500 (EST)

ok, you need to read the usb spec. it is a little hard to read, so i also
recommend the usb in a nutshell doc from
http://www.beyondlogic.org/usbnutshell/usb1.htm

there are 4 types of usb transfers. you must use whichever one the windows
driver uses. a device will have several 'endpoints' (think of them like
'ports' in IP) each of which has a specific purpose. you must use the ones
that windows driver uses.

you got any of benoit's usbsniffer logs on a website so we can
see them somewhere?

allan