[sane-devel] Problem with Plustek and Canonscan 1220u on Mac 10.3.2

Stephen Magladry stephen.magladry@earthlink.net
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 05:58:07 -0800

I issued the

export SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_THREAD=255
only and here are the results.

[blah:~] blah% scanimage >test.pnm
[sanei_debug] Setting debug level of sanei_thread to 255.
[sanei_debug] Setting debug level of sanei_thread to 255.
[sanei_debug] Setting debug level of sanei_thread to 255.
[sanei_debug] Setting debug level of sanei_thread to 255.
[sanei_debug] Setting debug level of sanei_thread to 255.
[sanei_debug] Setting debug level of sanei_thread to 255.
[sanei_thread] thread started, calling func() now...
[sanei_thread] pthread_create() created thread 25179136
[sanei_thread] func() done - status = 0