[sane-devel] Re: scanner not recognised part II

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 06:53:24 -0500

If you have a file named /dev/scanner, please remove it.
Do you have any other SCSI devices? Please run this command with your=20
scanner
attached and turned on:
cat /proc/scsi/scsi

Edit the file dll.conf and disable all other entries but the one for=20
the scanners
you have (in a first step, you could disable everything but the line=20
containing
"epson". Does this make a difference?