[sane-devel] Segmentation Fault Encountered when Using FrontEnds with my Backend

Donjon Abobo donjon28 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 03:48:30 GMT 2004

Hi!

Have you encountered this problem before? I
continuously encounter this frustrating segmentation
fault problem whenever I invoke my backend using
xsane, xscaninmage or quiteinsane. I have some luck
using scanimage, but that too occassionaly return a
segmentation fault after quite sometime.

What could be some possible causes (aside from memory
allocation problem) of this?