[sane-devel] scanners with document feeders

Christopher Marshall christopherlmarshall@yahoo.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:21:41 -0800 (PST)

That sounds perfect!

As for high volume, I don't need that high.  If I had a good shot at scanning 20 pages at a time,
I'd be willing to spend $300 to get that capability.

Thanks for the steer.

So, how does sane-epson handle document feeding?  If I invoke scanimage, would it feed one page,
scan it, and exit?  That would be perfect.

Chris Marshall