[sane-devel] scanners with document feeders

Klemens Dickbauer klemens.dickbauer@msk-informatik.at
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:07:02 +0100

Hi Chris!

I'm also using an Epson Perfection 1200 with the ADF option for several years
for pretty the same purpose as you do. I am satisfied with its performance,
only a hissing noise when it's idle is a little bit disturbing... (-;
If you're going to purchase one if its sucessors and are interested, i can
send you the script i'm using.
at the moment i am also writing a java application to scan multiple-page
documents in an easy way...

ciao,
~klemens