[sane-devel] Canon LIDE 20 or LIDE 30 or EPSON 1660 P

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:27:48 -0500

I don't know where you looked, but the Perfection 1660 is listed here :
http://www.sane-project.org/sane-mfgs.html#EPSON :-) The "Photo"
extension does not make a difference, and I'm not even sure if you can
buy the scanner without the Photo designation.

And yes, it's supported.

Karl Heinz