[sane-devel] Re: TWAIN SANE Interface for Mac OS X version 0.3

Noah Daniels ndaniels at mac.com
Thu Jan 8 19:17:24 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm still having the same problem with the plustek backend that several people have reported, even using this latest build of the various SANE packages.

Basically, sane-find-scanner finds the scanner, but scanimage -L does not. However, if I set SANE_DEBUG_PLUSTEK to a high number, the scanner DOES start working, and scans a partial low-res image before hanging. I know this behavior has been reported before, by Henrik Rintala.

I can provide a debug log if anyone's interested... I'd love to be able to get this working (printing to a Canoscan 650).

thanks!

--
Noah Daniels
ndaniels at mac.com