[sane-devel] 2.6.1-rc3 lost scanner, gnomeradio's gui segfaults

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Jan 9 05:58:49 GMT 2004

Greets everyone;

I'm setup to use libusb here, rahter than drivers/usb/scanner in the
kernel config.

Up to 2.6.1-rc1-mm1 and possibly a little later, my scanner worked
just fine.  But now on 2.6.1-rc3 its disappeared.

I also have everything in the i2c category except i2c-dev (builtin) as
modules trying to find some combination that will let sensors run.
I had all that compiled in the last time it worked.

Also, gnomeradio just segfaulted on startup and left the radio on when
it did.  That also worked previously.

Ideas?

--
Cheers, Gene