[sane-devel] (resend) how to undo saved working directory?

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch at Rauch-Domain.DE
Sun Jan 25 22:01:53 GMT 2004

You can change the working directory in the menu
preferences->change direcotry

XSane always uses the working directory that is listed in the xsane.rc file.
When there is no xsane.rc file or there is no working directory listed in the
xsane.rc file then xsane uses the recent working directory.

xsane always saves the selected working direcotry line to the xsane.rc file
when xsane exits.

Oliver

--
http://www.xsane.org