[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 636 - SCSI for free

Dave Burns sane@burnsorama.com
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 08:51:30 -0400

I am about to throw this scanner away because I don't need it anymore and
the $20 it could bring me on eBay isn't worth the trouble. Before I do, I
thought I would offer it to anyone on this list who might want it. It's
about 5 years old, does about 600dpi, has a SCSI interface (no USB option)
and, at the time, was Epson's flagship consumer model. I still have the
Windows (and possibly Mac) driver disc.

I would ship this from Boston, MA, USA, and would ask whoever wants it to
cover the shipping costs. If I haven't heard from anyone in a week, I'll
throw it out.

Thanks

db