[sane-devel] Cannon IS-12 - BJC 80 scanner cartridge update.

stef svoltz@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 07:19:25 +0000

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 11:10:51AM +0200, Tim O'Callaghan wrote:
> Hello again.
>
> I have so far had no luck at all at capturing the EPP control traffic to
> the scanner cartridge. I installed the portmon application, but it so
> far has not caught anything.
> Anyway, I was wondering two things.
> 1. does anyone have experience with LPT/EPP control traffic capture
> under wine?
> 2. if there was a contact or email address at cannon i could try asking
> nicely?
>
> Tim.
>
> --

	Hello,

	the only way I found to log parport I/O is a custom VxD I wrote. It
is not that stable, but you can get the job done. I can send it to you if you
want. It works on win 98/ME, you'll need win 98 DDK to compile it.

Regards,
	Stef