[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 660

Eelke Klein eelke_klein@yahoo.com
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 22:57:19 -0700 (PDT)

> try another debug log then, this time with
> SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_USB=255
> and SANE_DEBUG_SNAPSCAN=255. Comment out everything in
> dll.conf
> except for "net" and "snapscan" in dll.conf to reduce log
> size.
Thanks but I have solved the problem. I do not know the real
cause but I think the portage system of gentoo is to blame. The
first time I installed I had forgotten to set the usb USE flag.
I set it afterwards and reinstalled and I think this is where
something went wrong. Because a complete cleanup and reinstall
solved the problem.

Eelke