[sane-devel] USB-Scanner Medion 3810 is actually a >Medion MD 6190<

Georg Halfas georg.halfas@gmx.net
Wed, 07 Jul 2004 10:01:47 +0200

I'm sorry, by mistake I sent the wrong scanner-name actually it's a
Medion MD 6190 Slim 1200 U2

Hi,

I'm working with the above mentioned scanner but I can't get it running
with SuSE-Linux 9.1. As I could not find support within my distribution
I tried to find out which scanner it exactly is with
'sane-find-scanner'. The result was:
        found USB scanner (vendor=0x0461, product=0x037b) at
        libusb:001:002

The USB-ID-list on 'www.linux-usb.org/usb.ids' says that it seems to be
a Primax sanner but the device number is not mentioned in that section.

The command: scanimage -L stated 'No scanners were identified'

Does anybody has any solution I could try out?

Many thanks for your help

--
Georg Halfas <georg.halfas@gmx.net>