[sane-devel] (no subject)

Ioan-Cosmin Pop picos132004@yahoo.co.uk
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 15:06:07 +0100 (BST)

  Sorry Ronald, but I was out of town for some time.
I'm trying to get a free domain for my dial-up, to be
able to acces my computer from anywhere. I don't have
a permanent internet connection :( and that's where
all my relevant/contact info is stored. I apologize
for the delay.
  I want to send a message to Tom Wang from Mustek to
give you the sources for the driver. I will send him a
message explaining the reasons. I will put you in CC:.
I guess it would be a good idea if you'd send him a
message in reply. I will send the message in about 4
hours as I have to get home to see what address was I
using. It's not PGP, but I guess the man already
forgot me :)

Cosmin