[sane-devel] Drive question

Walker.Chen@microtek.com.tw Walker.Chen@microtek.com.tw
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:59:25 +0800

--=_alternative 000501A248256ECC_=

Hello sane programmer,
My name is Walker Chen and I am a drive engineer. I have some question
about sane-devel and hope you can give me a hand.
I have some drive on my hand and I have to make it could be executed by
xsane. But I don't have any idea about make it work by xsane and
which drive source should be built in the .so. Because of the my scanner
driver source is classified so I can't give you my scanner source code.
Wish you can give me a hand, please.
Best Regards.

Walker Chen