[sane-devel] Support for the Plustek OpticPro ST24 (genesys-backend)

Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:19:09 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 08:56:09AM +0200, Gerhard Jaeger wrote:
> would you mind if I patch the genesys_low.c file to support the
> Plustek OpticPro ST24? The Patch only adds the base values for this
> device. Afterwards it's recongnized.

At least I don't mind. Adding devices can be done by everyone.

Only if bigger chunks of the code are deleted, please ask here :-)

> One question? Is there an easy way to switch off the calibration?
> It seems, that the scanner starts, does something and the fails, when
> reading a buffer.

Same here. Once I tried to avoid the calibration but scanning didn'Ät
work that way either. I think something is missing there.