[sane-devel] scanner buttons

Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:24:10 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 09:21:01PM +0200, Rene Rebe wrote:
> Regarding SANE 2: Do you have any idea if coding on it will ever start
> ,-)? I mean, how long are we discussing proposals already?

We can only start coding when the standard is finished (or at least
the "critical points" are finished). While we have discussed some
points I haven't seen a formal proposal (e.g. patch) for those point.

IIRC there was no solution for generic error messages, generic message
boxes and callbacks.

But you've convinced me to summarize the open points/discussions and
the (IMHO) open "bugs" in the stabdard. Hopefully I'll find time this
weekend.