[sane-devel] Using the resource manager library...

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:08:55 +0200

Hi,

the change should be failsafe, as it still tries to open the
device we'd like to open if the resmgr_open fails.
I did some tests on my SuSE box - w/o problems so far. I'll do
some more, but I expect no further probs...

Ciao,
  Gerhard