[sane-devel] OS/2 specific patch for sane-backends/backend/dll.c

Franz Bakan Franz Bakan" <fbakan@gmx.net
Wed, 02 Jun 2004 22:31:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 29 May 2004 17:21:06 +0200, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

>> What do you think? Could this script be added to
>> sane-backends/
>> or
>> sane-backends/backend/
>
>What about tools/? There is already a script called by the Makefile.
>You could call it from backend/Makefile if the install target is run
>on OS/2.

tools/ is fine.

>I'd change the license to just GPL. E.g. at the moment, nobody is
>allowed to use your script (only copy, distribute and modify it) :-)

Change it to what you think is best. I am not shure if a license is
necessary at all for such a short script, but I'm not a lawyer and
don't know if there are sane-project-specific rules for these things.

Ciao
Franz