[sane-devel] Epson GT10000 and ADF problems

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf@epkowa.co.jp
Thu, 03 Jun 2004 18:35:38 +0900

Martin Collins <martin@mkcollins.org> writes:

> Can anyone (khk, Olaf) confirm that the GT10000 with ADF is supposed to
> be supported by a sane backend?
> If not what can I do to help it to become supported?

Sorry Martin.  I meant to follow up but forgot about it.

As far as "Image Scan! for Linux" is concerned:

  1.2.0   added support for the GT10000
  1.5.1   added ADF support

so you would say it should work.  Our Q&A group has tested ADF support
of this scanner for iscan-1.5.1 and didn't find any problems.  However,
it has not been tested since, so a bug *may* have crept in in a later
release.
Looking at the diff I don't see anything obvious though.

Not much help, I'm afraid.
--
Olaf Meeuwissen                            EPSON KOWA Corporation, PF1
FSF Associate Member #1962           sign up at http://member.fsf.org/