[sane-devel] saned + win32-xsane problem

Keith Clayton keith@claytons.org
Tue, 08 Jun 2004 08:55:55 -0700

Did use SANE_DEBUG_PLUSTEK=255 when starting saned.  Cmd line was

SANE_DEBUG_PLUSTEK=255 saned -d255 1>&2 2>remote_scan_quit.log

So in that regard, was quite strange to not see any closing of the
scanner's fd.

Cheers,
Keith

PS: So your saying debugging mailing list issues is a holiday ?!?  Heh,
heh