[sane-devel] Oops . . here's the logs (xsane-win32/saned + epson 1650 prob)

Keith Clayton keith@claytons.org
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:09:36 -0700 (PDT)

What sort of steps are availble for me to take debugging-wise on the
windows end?

If xsane is started from the command prompt, are there any swithces
available to generate debugging output at the command prompt?