[sane-devel] Re: SANE driver for NEC Petiscan scanner

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:07:57 -0400 (EDT)

TIS is teco image systems. 2ax000 must be part number. next is date code.

there is a little hp that uses this chip (photo 1000 iirc).

your best bet is going to be usb sniff from windows, and compare the data
to what is used by the other teco backends, just on the off chance that it
is similar or encapsulated version.

allan