[sane-devel] Re: SANE driver for NEC Petiscan scanner

gerard klaver gerard@gkall.hobby.nl
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:41:55 +0000

Teco1, 2 and 3 are backends for SCSI scanners so don't expect that the
codes are the same.

Most teco scanners have a VM... nr. on the outside of the scanner and
sometimes also placed somewhere in the software. Also some rebadged teco
scanners have a VM.... on the outside or inside.

See http://www.vic-corp.com/  download sections for some of the teco
scanners with there VM.. number, (just for comparison)

--
m.vr.gr.