[sane-devel] XSane tweaks settings by its own :-(

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:14:08 +0200

Hi Oliver,

thanx for the info, I'll test it.. - sorry for the late repsonse.

On Tuesday 08 June 2004 15:44, Oliver Rauch wrote:
[SNIPSNAP]
> static void xsane_back_gtk_value_update(...)
>
>     case SANE_TYPE_INT:
>      val = adj_data->value + 0.5;
>
> remove the "+ 0.5" and it should work.
>
> But I am not sure if this will cause other problems.
> I think there has been a reason for adding the "+ 0.5"

Probably yes ;-)
but obviously the reason is not that important, that you've missed the
comment on that workaround :-)))

Ciao,
  Gerhard