[sane-devel] Automatic update of the Webpages...

Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:25:47 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 10:09:39AM +0200, Gerhard Jaeger wrote:
> how can the following site:
> http://www.sane-project.org/lists/sane-mfgs-cvs.html

The contents itsself is updated automatically ...

> be updated? It contains currently the following sentence:
> "The following table summarizes the devices supported by
> sane-backends-1.0.13-cvs.", which is wrong...

True. The reason is that with every CVS upload that changes a .desc
file, "make" is run in the doc directory. However, for changing the
version string, "configure" is also necessary. I don't want to do that
everytime a commit is done so it's done manually.

It's fixed now.

The scripts for the automaic update of these lists (and a few other
things) are in CVS (module CVSROOT) by the way.