[sane-devel] Fwd: verticle stripes in high res scans

Christopher Marshall christopherlmarshall@yahoo.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:59:54 -0800 (PST)

Gerhard:

Well, I took your advice and did a CVS checkout of the sane-backends.  I compiled, installed,
scanned, and the results were ...

beautiful.  I can't believe how good it looks.  I scanned a small photo (two by three inch) at 600
dpi and it looks perfect.

Thanks to everyone working on the sane project!

I scanned the same photo I had done before.  If anyone is interested in seeing the before and
after and requests it, I will post the new one on the web as well.

Chris Marshall