[sane-devel] Mailing list: still problems?

Eddy De Greef eddy_de_greef@tiscali.be
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:27:09 +0100

Op 18-03-04 20:45:55 schreef Henning Meier-Geinitz:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 05:42:14PM +0100, edg1@tiscali.be wrote:
> > although I am apparently still subscribed and the list is
> > working again, I haven't received a single message yet.
> >
> > I also don't get my password mailed back to me when I request it.
> >
> > Since this got through, I obviously can still post to the list.
> >
> > Anyone else having problems?
>
> I think I get all the mails sent to sane-devel. Are you subscribed
> with the above-mentioned address or with some @users-alioth.debian.
> org address?

Hi Henning,

I was subscribed with the abovementioned address (otherwise I would
not be able to post).

Everything worked fine till the list went down, but nothing came
through anymore after it came back up.

I just unsubscribed and tried to re-subscribe, but I don't get
a confirmation message. So now I'm totally locked out.

I then tried subscribing via two other mail addresses, and that
worked for both of them (although I cannot use them for practical
reasons). Interestingly, the confirmation message for one of them
(@yahoo) ended up in a kind of spam bucket.

So, it is quite likely that the spam filter of my normal provider
is now blocking sane-devel messages completely. Sigh.

Best regards,

Eddy