[sane-devel] Re: microtek slimscan C6 USB (black scans!)

jrlannon1@cox.net jrlannon1@cox.net
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 9:11:33 -0500

Actually, the vertical lines were not as bad as I originally thought.  I was scanning a full page of text as either a color or grey scale and the vertical lines were quite noticable.  Scanning as line art no vertical lines appear.

I then scanned a small color photograph and the output looks normal.  So it was probably operator error.