[sane-devel] sane-sp15c and Fujitsu 620c: Help needed for plumbing backend t

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:06:46 -0500 (EST)

put a # in front of the sp15c line in /etc/sane.d/dll.conf to stop loading=
=20
it. make sure the avision line does not have a #

try scanimage -L to see if the avision backend sees the scanner. if not,=20
it may need a line in avision.conf that says 'scsi FCPA'

allan