[sane-devel] sanei_usb_read_int function

Peter Mark Guevarra pmsguevarra@yahoo.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 07:30:12 -0800 (PST)

--0-1963338418-1080574212=:8910

Hello all,

Is sanei_usb_read_int function in SANEI related to implementing the handling of button press event of the scanner? Given that I already have the parameters, how can I use this function? When should I call this one?  Pardon me 'coz I'm quite new to interrupt handling...

Thanks a lot for your help,
PMG