[sane-devel] Software/Driver from PentaxTech Inc.?

Felix E. Klee felix.klee.sane@gmx.net
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 01:57:48 +0200

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:15:07 +0200 Felix E. Klee wrote:
> Could anyone send it to me or point me to a download location?

The issue is closed for now. Please, don't send me any software.

> BTW, I plan to contact Pentax tomorrow, but I don't know how helpful
> that'll be.

I did so today, and just received a very detailed message with software
attached containing the driver RC20 and a GUI interface (haven't tried
it out, yet). The driver RC21 is available upon request. Judging from
the questions in the email, it looks as if the Pentax guys are really
interested in the LINUX market for their scanner.

Felix

PS: To contact me off list don't reply but send mail to "felix.klee" at
the domain "inka.de". Otherwise your email to me might get automatically
deleted!