[sane-devel] Hello~I got some questions with the SANE

raxcat cloud28.lau at msa.hinet.net
Sun Mar 14 05:39:00 GMT 2004

Hello , everybody.

I am trying to modify the one driver which supports some BENQ scanners of the SANE. I want to modify the scanner's action to be just "scanning" without returning to the initial state. But I cannot realy realize the driver very well. I am searching for help.

And I have tried to disassemble the scanner to be without the whole case just only the light stick , then I tried using only the light stick to scan , but it didn't work . It seems like there is some mechanism in the driver to check if the case exists.And I would like to remove this part ,too.

Maybe somebody can show me some ways to do both the work above.
I'am really grateful to you.