[sane-devel] Need simple help from Windows Users for xsane-win32

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch@Rauch-Domain.DE
17 May 2004 00:49:32 +0200

Hello.

I am just creating a new version of xsane-win32 and
want to add some improvements.

I need to know if the following environment variables are
defined in all Windows versions. When you have a working
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 or Windows XP
then please do the following:

Open the command line (Start->execute, enter: command.com)
and enter the command "set" in the command line.
Then you get a list of environment variables.

Please check if the following environment variables are defined
and if then please tell me how they are defined:

USERPROFILE
SYSTEMROOT
TMP
TEMP
PROGRAMFILES
APPDATA

It may be necessary to use the scrollbar of the window because
the output may be longer than one page!

Please also tell me what Windows version you used for the test.

Thanks for your help.

Oliver