[sane-devel] Scan Image Binaries ....

Art Pollard pollarda@lextek.com
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 21:52:35 -0700

--=====================_82686656==_.ALT

I'm looking for binaries for scanimage for a whole host of platforms.

Is there a place where I might be able to download precompiled scanimage
Sane binaries for the various supported platforms?

(Of course, I'd gladly accept them via e-mail as well.)

Thanks,

-Art

--
Art Pollard
http://www.lextek.com/

--=====================_82686656==_.ALT

I'm looking for binaries for scanimage for a whole host of
platforms.<br><br>
Is there a place where I might be able to download precompiled scanimage
Sane binaries for the various supported platforms?<br><br>
(Of course, I'd gladly accept them via e-mail as well.)<br><br>
Thanks,<br><br>
-Art<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
-- <br>